BARTPOCALYPSE BARTPOCALYPSE

Have you ever heard of Bartkira? It's a mashup of the comic Akira with The Simpsons. It's, like, a panel-for-panel redraw of the comic, but with Simpsons characters. Anyway, When I saw the title of this, I immediately thought of that. Perhaps you should look into it?

Sparks Sparks

This was adorable. Just in time for Pride Month. It reminds me of the relationship my boyfriend and I have. And this animation couldn't have come at a better time, as we had a real tragedy in Florida recently. It's animations and movies like these that remind us that, yes, even when things are at their worst, that is often the time when people are at their best. This cheered me right up. It really did. I'm going to show this to my boyfriend right now. Thank you.

vincy223 responds:

Oh wow! Thank you. I'm really glad this helped you cheer up and somehow made this animation have more meaning to it with your review. Have a wonderful day to you guys. :)

GwainSaga - Pilot GwainSaga - Pilot

I don't know what is going on, who these characters are, or why I should care about them, but still, I like that I'm seeing. I like the comic book style look of the animation. It's something that I've been trying to emulate in some of my animations. So far, I've only gotten as far as emulating silent animations. Felix the Cat and stuff. But I do like what you are doing. Keep it up.

One Punch Man FA One Punch Man FA

YES!!! Finally this manga gets the recognition it deserves. First Parasyte, and now this. It's like a dream come true for me. Now all we need is a Buffalo 5 Girls animation. Baby steps. For now, this is amazing. Keep it up.

Puppy Love Puppy Love

This is so adorbs. It made my morning. I'm gonna show it to my boyfriend now.

Journey fan animation Journey fan animation

Very cool stuff! Although I was a little bummed that you didn't include the part where they turn into angels and fly up the mountain and turn into those little pixel thingies. (OOPS! SPOILER ALERT!) But it was still great. It makes me wanna play Jouney again. Meanwhile, I'll keep going over a little Journey idea I have in my head. A music video of Fleet Foxes' White Winter Hymnal. With Journey.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

This is amazing!! The animation was stunning!! And the character designs!! Everything about this film is just so adorable and awesome!! This smile will never leave me. I can go to work happy now. Thank you so very much for making my day.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Shucks ;o; I'm really glad to hear that!

The Old Harmonium The Old Harmonium

Marvelous!! I wonder, have you ever heard of Jan Svankmajer? Or the Brothers Quay? Because this is very much in the style of those filmmakers, I think. Were you inspired by them to make this?

aap responds:

Yes, I have. :) Actually, a while ago there was a great Brothers Quay exhibition in Amsterdam. I live nearby so I've visited it a couple of times, and that was very inspiring. Thank you for the review!

Double Dragon Helo Incide Double Dragon Helo Incide

Well, it was great stuff, but my only gripe is that it was too short and there weren't as many silly faces as in Double Dragon: A Dragon's Tale. Actually, that's two gripes. But other than that, it's a great improvement. I eagerly look forward to your rotoscoped video. You're one of the few animators, in my opinion, who is actually doing rotoscoping RIGHT. I might have said that before, but i do believe it's truth. This was good stuff.

kalabor106 responds:

This one was more a burn off from another project I've been working on for a long time. So yeah the goofy faces and the story did suffer since it was not to be a major project. Sounds like you still enjoyed it which is nice. Most people that have tried rotoscope never get into it. They'll do it and decide its too much work or decide oddly that its cheating.

John Lee Supertaster John Lee Supertaster

Wow you've improved a lot!! The last movie I remember seeing from you was Everything You Know is Wrong. That was years and years ago. Imagine going from that to this. I love it!! The abrupt ending is a nice touch too. Reminds me of Sexual Lobster. The moment it started, I had no idea what to expect. I guess I was expecting Everything You Know is Wrong, but what I got was Everything You Know is Wrong times 1000000!! Great stuff!! Cant wait for the next one.