Sparks Sparks

This was adorable. Just in time for Pride Month. It reminds me of the relationship my boyfriend and I have. And this animation couldn't have come at a better time, as we had a real tragedy in Florida recently. It's animations and movies like these that remind us that, yes, even when things are at their worst, that is often the time when people are at their best. This cheered me right up. It really did. I'm going to show this to my boyfriend right now. Thank you.

vincy223 responds:

Oh wow! Thank you. I'm really glad this helped you cheer up and somehow made this animation have more meaning to it with your review. Have a wonderful day to you guys. :)

GwainSaga - Pilot GwainSaga - Pilot

I don't know what is going on, who these characters are, or why I should care about them, but still, I like that I'm seeing. I like the comic book style look of the animation. It's something that I've been trying to emulate in some of my animations. So far, I've only gotten as far as emulating silent animations. Felix the Cat and stuff. But I do like what you are doing. Keep it up.

One Punch Man FA One Punch Man FA

YES!!! Finally this manga gets the recognition it deserves. First Parasyte, and now this. It's like a dream come true for me. Now all we need is a Buffalo 5 Girls animation. Baby steps. For now, this is amazing. Keep it up.

Donut Quest Donut Quest

I'm getting some serious "Where Have the Keys Gone" vibes here. Seriously, this is more of a song to look for keys to than it is to eat donuts to, IMHO. Did anyone, besides me, listen to Sexual-Lobster's music besides me? Oh well. Good stuff anyway. Keep it up.